Monday, June 9, 2008

Saturday

I apologize for my negligence in posting.....once more. I'll make no promises and just get to posting, stat!

As for Saturday, official details are as follows -
1pm-3pm
My house
$2 per person
Potluck!
Iridology

I was having severe problems trying to find a camera that would get a good picture of an eye, good enough to see things in it. So, it won't be happening me getting a picture of each person's eye in order to see then on screen on Saturday. I will continue to try, but it is really difficult with digital cameras. For something like this you really need the old cameras and let's face it, I don't have one anymore. But, we will look at pictures of eyeballs from people in my class that I took last month. That will suffice.

Please come if you can! Looking forward to it =]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this information. I am O+ and 45. I find myself saying - yes as I was reading through the list. The older I get, the more pronounce the reaction. This is so true even to the sensitive stomach issues.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to ever post again

Anonymous said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG DR POO

Gwyn said...

you should use your livejournal....