Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We have reached normalcy

Veganism has become a normal part of my life now. I don't find myself inconvenienced by it, and I am happy I'm doing it. Due to my schedule and constant trips across MI as well as longs days at work on the weekends, my eating schedule is completely messed up. I know I have not been getting enough sleep, or eating enough vegetables and I have not been taking my B complex supplement regularly. This combination has led to me being very tired at night and almost incapable of ripping myself out of bed in the morning. Other than that, I'm still happy with this because I don't get sick! This is really the big thing to me. I did have a stomachache the other day, which I'm not sure as to why, but it was bound to happen at some point. Maybe a spec of dairy snuck into my food. :]

I'm going camping next month and would normally just eat whatever is brought, but because of this vegan eating adventure I have been living, I have to bring all of my own food for those 5 days. It won't be difficult, its just an extra bit of hassle for me to do all the shopping, get a cooler and buy ice everyday. The last thing I wanted to do was be of any inconvenience to my group. I'm sure it will be just fine!

That's about all I have to report on veganism right now. Since this topic has become normal and rather boring to discuss, I guess its time to start talking about other things......

No comments: