Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Goal

Hello my faithful readers. So, my last post was about eating right for your blood type. I had been without that book of mine for a few days and just got it back. I flipped through it and decided that there is so much information in there that I want to read it through completely before explaining it on here. I know that it shouldn't be a problem for me to grasp and understand it and then explain it to you. Face it, it's nice to know that maybe we should eat differently based on our blood type - but why? This book addresses that and I want to get the why before we go further. So here is my goal/promise to you. I will take the next week to read it and then will give you guys the information in a condensed version. I will probably do different posts for the different blood types. So, by next Wednesday at 1pm, I will have posted on all 4 of the blood types. Do we have a deal? Good. Also, if you are interested in picking up the book for yourself, it is pretty cheap on amazon.com. Here are the details on it:

"Eat Right For Your Type" - The Individualized Diet Solution to Staying Healthy, Living Longer & Achieving Your Ideal Weight
By: Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo with Catherine Whitney

There are several other interesting books by them on this topic - such as "Cook Right For Your Type". So if you want to check it out feel free. But I will make sure to give you all the info you need in my future posts so that you won't HAVE to read it.

Later this evening I will talk about lymph! =]

1 comment:

Julie said...

I decided I will talk about lymph later. So don't get your hopes up for hearing about that for a week or more. Sorry.....=]