depleted food – this includes processed foods, microwave foods, foods that aren’t naturally occurring for the most part;
poor food combinations – the way you combine the foods you eat totally affects the way they are digested. For instance, carbs and fruits do not digest well if eaten together. AKA – pie is not good for and can stress your body;
liquids with meals – drinking while eating dilutes digestive juices so they do not work to their full extent. Also, the body can only assimilate (make proper use of) 3oz. of water at a time. So, you should be drinking inbetween meals not more than 3 oz per 15 minutes. If you drink more than that – it does NOTHING to hydrate you. Consider that the next time you guzzle down some water when you are really thirsty.
pollutants – (this one is interesting) Pollutants are things like insecticides, hormones, antibiotics and pesticides, stuff like that, that are in our foods. When these are in your body, your body has no way of breaking them down or dealing with them, so they just sit there. When they sit there for awhile, the body will encase them as to prevent the body from further harm. These encased pollutants are……any guesses? Tumors! (The exclamation is not a happy one, because this is not a happy thing. But a surprised, interested, shocked and amazed one);
additives and preservatives - remember, prematurely preserving the body;
genetically modified organisms - these are foods that have been messed up (DNA crossed and things of that nature) in order to produce results that are not naturally occurring;
improper chewing - face it, if you don't chew something fully then it is much more difficult for your body to work with. focus on chewing more and eating slower!;
and a poor mental attitude - you know it. when you are down in the dumps and don't have a good attitude, it takes a toll on your body. Your body LISTENS to you. That's right. If you keep telling yourself you are sick, you will be sick (hypochondriacs). There is much power in words.
So, those are the things that stress our bodies, here is the order in which the stresses begin to affect parts of our body:
1. The digestive system is initially affected
2. The colon is affected by the undigested food and becomes toxic.
3. The liver and gallbladder are the first to be affected by the toxic colon.
4. The kidneys and bladder are then affected.
5. The lungs are toxified by kidney weakness.
6. The circulation is next to be affected.
7. The heart and spleen are then affected.
8. The muscles and soft tissue are next to be affected.
9. The spine is then affected.
10. The brain and nerves are then affected.
11. The endocrine glands are last to be affected.
12. To be about restoration, the body heals in the reverse order of the above.
So if these stresses are not dealt with - they can kill you. Seriously. Any questions?