Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CLASS/New Adventure

First of all, new class details:
Saturday, May 10th from 2pm-4pm
Same as before with the food thing, so I am copying and pasting those details....
Since this will be a long class during dinner time [kinda], how about we do a potluck? Everyone please bring something to eat to share with everyone. [I can't guarantee I will be making any food, and you will see why in a few paragraphs.] Cost is still $2/person.

We will be talking about Herbs and Muscle Response Testing. Please bring along with you any vitamins or supplements that you are taking or would like to start taking.

I look forward to this and hope you can make it out. Let me know. Thanks!

So for my "new adventure" - today my father and I embarked on the Master Cleanse. 21 days of drinking our special concoction [fresh squeezed lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper in water]. This is the first time i have ever done it and my dad has made it 14 days when he did it before. Needless to say, this shall be interesting. I will definitely keep you guys posted on it. I will be posting more in general anyways because school is over on Friday. =] As for now though, I am really hoping the hunger pains will go away. And I can't stop thinking about food. One day down.....20 to go

1 comment:

Jennifer D. said...

Yikes, no thanks!! Wish you the best though. I don't think I would survive!!