Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Class

So this weekend I have class again - so excited! This time I am taking Biology. One of the requirements of this and several other classes is to after the class, go home and teach a class at my house for people I know to share the information with them. It just so happens that my manager gave me next Saturday, February 23rd off which is weird, I usually work an 8 hour shift that day.

So my thought was to have a class that day, Feb 23, from approximately 3pm-4pm. That was my thought, would any of you be interested and able to come? Or maybe is there someone that is interested but not able to come then? I am willing to do more than one class, that's not a problem for me.

Just let me know your thoughts. Let's leave that as a tentative date because that would be a superb day to do it in my eyes. Let me know! =]

[Oh and I apologize for my lack of posting. I am cramming on finishing homework for this weekend and I don't have too much else to note. I will post after this weekend, but not too much especially if I have that class at my house on the 23rd. Then I would post after that class]

8 comments:

Chuck Persimmons said...

i think i should be able to be there. will there be cookies?

Julie said...

good deal! there will be something that will be good for your blood type, thats for sure!

Gwyn said...

i will come, that is a good time

Jewels Mom said...

I'll make the organic cookies, and I'll be there, even thought it's my anniversary!

Jewels Dad said...

I'll be there but I might be naked, under my clothes.

Julie said...

Dad, was that really necessary?

Wow - it looks like it is just going to be a big family get together! haha

Gwyn said...

oh - i get it! jewels mom is OUR mom! lol - i wondered who it was on all the posts - but i didn't put 2 and 2 together - for some reason i thought it was julia fields' mom - don't freakin' ask me why!

Julie said...

Nice one sis! =]