Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thanks

To those of you that were able to make it, thanks for coming on Saturday. For those of you that couldn't make it, I hope you can come next time. The classes will become regular (i.e. every x week of the month on y day) in May just to make it more consistent and easy to plan for.

But, I will get back to writing as regular about this last class. I should be able to get in one or two posts before I go on vacation this coming Friday morning. Until then, it is my birthday and I am going to work the whole day =]

Any questions about ANYTHING? I like questions.....

5 comments:

Offensive Pastors Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday to my Boo Boo

Julie said...

CENSORS CENSORS!!! =]

Gwyn said...

Happy Birthday, sis! =)

Anonymous said...

hem hem! thanks for scheduling a top secret natropathic convention sharing the plethera of your secrets and knowlegde while SOME of us were in Mexico!!! I want a private booking (that's what she said) to figure out my blood type-although I can't garuntee I won't cry-and stress reducing exercises!

~Derrty

Ps. the nutri-calms rock! money's in the mail!

Jennifer D. said...

Happy bday!! Hope it was a good one!
Have a great, WARM vacation! We will miss you at the party!