Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 7

It has been a week since I last ingested food. The closest thing I have come to in this week is this piece of gum I am currently chomping on. Tastes nice.

My tongue is looking SO much better. After I drink the concoction it gets more white and fuzzy, but when I'm not drinking it, it is barely white and barely very fuzzy. This means it is working. That makes me happy.

As for the bowel movements, it has gotten better today. The only unfortunate thing was that I had to work for 6 hours, 3 of which I was by myself so I couldn't just leave our little Starbucks fort. There were a few times when I felt it and knew it was going to come out, but I had to stop it because I was helping a customer. Then when they left I went to the bathroom and nothing came out. That was really frustrating. So, today, I started taking my herbal lower bowel stimulators to get things going. I think that is why it has gotten better. It's funny though just sitting here and hearing things going on in my intestines. Sounds like a typical stomach growl. And I swear I can hear chunks of compacted poop being broken apart. It's goofy. Well, I'm hoping I will get some good stuff out tomorrow so that I can work my way towards normal food on Thursday-ish. I just want to be normal [no hope for that in the future]. =]

This morning though was very rough. I woke up having a quickly beating heart, finding it difficult to catch my breath and had wobbly extremities. It was hard to walk and my arms shook. I don't know what that was all about! [Maybe my iced tea from last night] I mean yes, I should have drank more of the concoction yesterday, maybe that was it. But after drinking that stuff, it went away and I have felt fine since then.

When I was at work I was telling myself "I give up, I'm eating tomorrow". But I don't think that will happen. I really want to get more toxins out before I go back to eating, as badly as I want to. The thing that is nice to know is that I CAN control myself. I have enough willpower to withstand this difficult thing. I like that.

Hope this stuff isn't in any way discouraging to anyone that has ever considered this or something like it. I definitely recommend doing this cleanse, it is good stuff. You just have to stick it out and make it work. It is very beneficial.

No comments: