Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day Three

Again, my mouth feels horrendously disgusting. I have brushed my mouth 3 times today which is more then I have ever done in my life in one day. Sad, I know. My mouth is just gross and in pain, oddly. Oh well.

I still have yet to have a real bowel movement. Must be real backed up in there. But tomorrow I will be doing the warm sea salt water drink to flush me out. Hopefully that will be successful. My kidneys are sure working though, peeing a lot.

I am pleased to report that I have yet to feel weak, or dizzy, or woozy, or anything! I was very afraid of my anemia getting the best of me during this time and kind of expected a sufficient amount of weakness or even possibly passing out. Thankfully, that has not happened and I don't think it will. I think my body is strong and can take it, because it will get stronger in this process. I am a bit tired, but that happens to me most days. I don't feel different then I normally do is all.

Tonight after the Stellar Kart concert we took the youth to Holiday Pizza to get some food and of course, I smell it all [because my sense of smell is currently supernatural]. It smelled and looked so good! I guess I am in more appreciation of food, but unfortunately at this time all I want to eat is unhealthy food. I could really go for some Ike's, Ruby Tuesday's, Red Robin, Fuddruckers, Arby's, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, Pizza.....etc. I just want to gorge myself as soon as I can. But that is how I feel now; hope that goes away tomorrow!

Lastly, it is obvious that when you don't eat and are only bringing in about 800 calories a day, you will lose some fat reserves. I have not weighed myself in any fashion but I do feel a bit lighter. This is not my main goal in this venture of mine, but it is a nice bonus, right?!

No comments: